Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

As told Mark Foti asked us to make our busses compatible with his fine Remote CDU software and if all goes well we'll have a version for download next week that adds that compatibility. Here some images.

A320-5.png

A320-3.png

A320-4.png

• Upvote 4

Cool! 

Any news about the virtual avionics cdu? Are you working together to update their cdu?

I bought that one and if they will update I'll wait for that

I just added my A320 license to Mark’s app that I had purchased when I flew my PMDG 737 and it works beautifully with my Airbus! I have to say I don’t even launch my 737 anymore I’m an Aerosoft A320 guy now and this app works great and has virtually zero performance impact unlike the included remote CDU app which worked fine but had too much of a performance impact.

Thanks Mark and the Aroesoft team for enabling this capability!

Joe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Joe,

I cannot find a link to Mark Foti's Remote CDU app.........any chance that you could please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Ian

33 minutes ago, ianor said:

Joe,

I cannot find a link to Mark Foti's Remote CDU app.........any chance that you could please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Ian

http://flightsimapps.com/

Very many thanks for rapid and helpful response. All sorted now with Mark.

• Like 1