LIME Jetways

mail@schraepel.com

• Developer

The Jetways could not be disabled with the Tool, what you disable there are the Safegate System, not the jetways. As long as you don't use GSX to get the Safegate from there, keep this on.

The Jetways will be disable with the SODE-ON.BAT, but you should read the message before pressing return by the first time. The P3D must been stop complete, what can take some seconds after the P3D Window is closed.

If the P3D EXE is still running, it blocks all BGL to be removed.

Now you can remove the LIME_lib-jetways.off file, as it will be rebuild when you run SODE-OFF.BAT

Hi Oliver, there is no .bat file in the Bergamo folder, nor in the Sode folder. There is also no description to the Sode installation, as promised in the manual. There are only two folders and the Sode Installer itself.
Anyway, my download only contained the files I downloaded from the shop or I missed something. Therefore I installed the files by hand and renamed the corresponding file.

• Developer

Sorry, I am confused and needs to wait for Aerosoft to give me access to the Product in the Shop to see about what we are talking here.

• Developer

The file in the Shop AS_BERGAMO-PROFESSIONAL_SODE.zip is the wrong one. Please don't use that. Aerosoft will remove it and provide a link to the correct file sasp on the Productpage.

Please delete the Simobjects and the XML from the SODE folder first.

• Developer

On the Productpage of Bergamo Professional you can find now the link (below the System requirements) to the correct File with the optional SODE Jetways. And to make it easier, here the link too: Sode_Jetways_for_Bergamo_Professional_V1-00.zip

In the ZIP you find a readme.txt with infos and a SODE Folder, which you must unzip into your "Bergamo Professional" Mainfolder beside the Effekts,Scenery and Texture folders.

The you find in the SODE Folder the SODE-ON and SODE-OFF Batch to enable or disable the SODE Jetway Option. Keep in mind, that SODE in the newest Version must be installed to use this.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived