Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
RobboJB

Mega Airport LHR Extended and GSX

Hi Guys,

I just bought and downloaded the LHR Extended and have installed.  Has anyone experienced any issues with this and GSX?  GSX does not seem to recognise the new scenery and I've tried all sorts to get it to read the new scenery.  Any ideas?  

So you are talking about London Heathrow Extended for FSX? If so, are you sure that it is supported by GSX? Did you ask FSDT?

I have an issue where after landing at Heathrow GSX thinks i am at a nearby Heliport and not EGLL. Check the 'configure airport' in the GSX menu to see which AFCAD it is using.

If this is the case, maybe someone can help us both with this issue.

I found this issue with the default EGLL as well.

P3Dv4.3, Heathrow Professional, GSXv1.

vor 4 Minuten, manchesterflyer sagte:

I have an issue where after landing at Heathrow GSX thinks i am at a nearby Heliport and not EGLL. Check the 'configure airport' in the GSX menu to see which AFCAD it is using.

If this is the case, maybe someone can help us both with this issue.

I found this issue with the default EGLL as well.

P3Dv4.3, Heathrow Professional, GSXv1.

Please open your own topic, as we are talking about different products: and when you have the same problem with default EGLL you better ask FSDT. GSX  is not an Aersoft product.

if you have problems with gsx not "working" it's always a good idea to check which AFCAD file GSX uses.

If it's a wrong one for a nearby airport there is a chapter in the GSX manual how to deal with that "unwanted ones"