Mega Airport LHR Extended and GSX

RobboJB

Hi Guys,

I just bought and downloaded the LHR Extended and have installed.  Has anyone experienced any issues with this and GSX?  GSX does not seem to recognise the new scenery and I've tried all sorts to get it to read the new scenery.  Any ideas?  

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you are talking about London Heathrow Extended for FSX? If so, are you sure that it is supported by GSX? Did you ask FSDT?

I have an issue where after landing at Heathrow GSX thinks i am at a nearby Heliport and not EGLL. Check the 'configure airport' in the GSX menu to see which AFCAD it is using.

If this is the case, maybe someone can help us both with this issue.

I found this issue with the default EGLL as well.

P3Dv4.3, Heathrow Professional, GSXv1.

• Deputy Sheriffs

vor 4 Minuten, manchesterflyer sagte:

I have an issue where after landing at Heathrow GSX thinks i am at a nearby Heliport and not EGLL. Check the 'configure airport' in the GSX menu to see which AFCAD it is using.

If this is the case, maybe someone can help us both with this issue.

I found this issue with the default EGLL as well.

P3Dv4.3, Heathrow Professional, GSXv1.

Please open your own topic, as we are talking about different products: and when you have the same problem with default EGLL you better ask FSDT. GSX  is not an Aersoft product.

if you have problems with gsx not "working" it's always a good idea to check which AFCAD file GSX uses.

If it's a wrong one for a nearby airport there is a chapter in the GSX manual how to deal with that "unwanted ones"

Archived