**The New Istanbul Airport(LTFM)**

emir

First if all, I want to state that I'm in love with the sceneries of Aerosoft. They are really high-detailed and that is what i just want from the payware sceneries. As you know one of the world's biggest airport was just opened in 29 October 2018. To sum up, just because of these whole reasons I want Aerosoft to bring this massive airport to the simulation world. Bringing the world's largest airport to our simulation world must be a good idea, ha? 🙂

Regards,

Emir Impramoglou

Hi Emir,

Turkish authorities have in the past prooven to be very restrictive with access to their airports for proper photoshootings.

If we could get their full permissions to do all the necessary photoshootings the new Istanbul airport would for sure be a very interesting airport to do, without such access it is close to impossible to do though realistically though.

• 4 months later...

So I assume taxi2gate was able to get replies from the Turkish auth for their wonderfull LTBA addon. If you need any support in getting in touch with Turkish Authorities please let us know, we will support Aerosoft fully.

Kindest Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli

www.okansacli.com

On 3/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not believe Taxi2gate actually does photoshoots at airports. 

If you try to ask for permission again on the 10th and 11th April from the official opening date April 7, you may get an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I seriously doubt that.  In Turkey, the military does not like any pictures taken it seems. 

You should try your luck. Turkish people are waiting with excitement. 

we'll die of impatience :D

Archived