Sign in to follow this  
Sweet19blue

Aspen scenery XP11 - Missing Mesh_b folder for ortho

Hello,

I just bought the scenery on the xplane.org store but after downloading all the files, I am missing the Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Mesh_b, I only have the mesh_a. Where can I download this file? Stairport answered me it is an extra orthophoto area around the ortho contained in mesh_a file.

Best regards,

Pierre Lainé

Hi Pierre,

thanks for contacting us. Mesh b should be an extra file which can be downloaded from your account. It contains an additional orthophoto for the greater surrounding area of aspen but is not required as long as you use other orthophotos.

Mesh a is required however because it contains the Aspen specific mesh with the sloped runway other important improvements.

So you should be fine with using Mesh a only.

Greets Marten

I also bought the Aspen scenery from x-plane.org store recently and there was no Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Mesh_b for download, and total installation is only 15 gb. All vendors show 30 gb needed for install. If this file is available when purchased directly from Aerosoft should it be available from the org store also? Please advise where I can download it from as I would like the complete Aerosoft Aspen package that is advertised both here and other vendors. Thank you very much!

Repurchased Aerosoft Aspen X-Plane scenery from another vendor, the download was 12 gb instead of the 6 gb from org store, unzipped to 30 gb, and contained both Mesh_a and Mesh_b.