Malpensa professional P3DV4 - Jetways not working

xberg10999

Hi 

I have the Airport "Milano Malpensa professional Version: 1.00" for P3DV4.3 and Sode 1.6.3 installed but the Jetways are not working.

Any idea what i could do? 

Best regards 

Erik

• Developer

As Otto explains, the Product is SDK compatible and runs without external tools, so the Jetways have the Ctrl+J controll.

But, at the Page of the Developer an optional Pack for SODE compatible Jetways is available to replace the Ctrl+J jetways. But it is not part of the Product:

Link for optional SODE jetways

I moved that to the english subforum.

Hello Mopperle

AFAIK there is no SODE support, the jetways are moved by CTRL+J

no not a Afaik 

But, at the Page of the Developer an optional Pack for SODE compatible Jetways is available to replace the Ctrl+J jetways. But it is not part of the Product:

Link for optional SODE jetways

Look at the screeshot

David

Please login to display this image.

Hi everybody!

I solved the Problem. 

I had to reinstall the hole P3DV4.3 Installation for other reasons , because the program was not starting anymore and and

to update only the client was no help... anyway. I installed everything clean and fresh and now its working.

On thing, you should consider: 

If you are using Programs like ORBX Germany or UTX Europe V2 then this programs will have litte improvements for airports

but there could be conflicts with  Payware Airports. 

So I set all in the "Scenery" Folders of ORBX Germany or UTX Europe V2 all Airports that I have as payware to "off"

by renaming the ending .bgl to .off. 

I did know it before, but sometimes I forget this small solutions and work arounds...

With best regards 

Erik

Archived