MK-STUDIOS - Lisbon P3D v4 Crash Airplane RWY 03 in NIGHT

Miguel_V

As I do not like to extend much in writing, I publish this video to understand me better.

Yesterday I bought this scenario, and when trying to fly at night with an airplane, taking off from Rwy 03 position M5, the first time crash, because it collided with ' something ' try again... and so several times, tired of not being able to take off the attempt since RWY 21 , no problem!, this morning I tried again, nothing happens all right,....... but for a must the VIDEO of what happens at night come from where CRASH

Please login to display this image.

And the video demostrate…...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please disable the crash detection in your simulator. It is a quite buggy feature since the early days of FSX and most scenery developers do not waste too much time on defining "crash boxes".

And if you crash into something with your aircraft you know it anyway.

3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please disable the crash detection in your simulator. It is a quite buggy feature since the early days of FSX and most scenery developers do not waste too much time on defining "crash boxes".

Thanks, but I think that eliminating the option of CRASH, is to remove realism to the simulator. In the video from minute 06

2 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

Thanks, but I think that eliminating the option of CRASH, is to remove realism to the simulator. In the video from minute 06

And having the sim think you crashed when taxying off a runway is more realistic?

4 minutes ago, Fragged^2 said:

And having the sim think you crashed when taxying off a runway is more realistic?

What is not real is that efectues a TAXI to a position and hit and whack clashes against something you do not see and should not happen or be or anything, at night, because it does not happen by day.

1 minute ago, Miguel_V said:

What is not real is that efectues a TAXI to a position and hit and whack clashes against something you do not see and should not happen or be or anything, at night, because it does not happen by day.

My point was that many sceneries have issues with the sim's crash detection. Thus it's much easier to just disable the crash detection. It's a broken system that doesn't serve a purpose.

29 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I have put in options this configuration, and all correct.

You can close the line as far as I'm concerned, if you like.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived