Simware Valencia - Airport not showing up on ​​​​​​​approac​​​​​​​

Emil Snersrud

Hey, today I had a flight to Valencia, and during landing, I realise that another scenery or something has covered the airport.  All the secondary buildings of the scenery seem to be loading, but nothing on the actual airport. When I spawn directly at the airport, everything is fine. It happens both during day and night. Does anybody have a solution? 

I have P3D v4 and uses, ENVTX, ORBX (Base, Europe and Vector) and add-ons sceneries.

My specs; I7-8700 CPU 3.20GHz, 16,0GB RAM, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Also please show a screenshot of your scenery library, so that we can see where Valencia sits.

And please make daylight screenshots of full size, so we can better see what the problem might be.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Javier,

the user monokuro solved the issue which was caused by the addon FreeMeshX

Also I will close this topic now: The user "Emil Snersrud" posted exactly the same screenshots as "mononkuro" So I assume he his just a troll.

If you like, we can proceed in your old topic, but please post what I have requested above.

Archived