CRJ700 keeps getting blown around and kills it's self.

The Aerosoft CRJ700 is continuously getting "gusted" around while on autopilot, default weather with "Clear Skies", you can see on the MFD that there is no wind at all. From the time I put the A/P on, I did not touch any flight controls. This does not happen with any other of my aircraft and has happened almost every time I've flown the CRJ resulting in usually -1200ft/m landings 😕

7:23 is when the "fun" starts to happen, all previous time in the video is the setup.

Installed version: 1.2.2.2, P3D V4.3.Default Weather "Clear Skies".

Reinstalled 1.2.2.0 and the same thing was happening (if not slightly not as bad). (So yes, I did a full reinstalled of the CRJ).

Edit: Made the YT link start at 7:23.

• Developer

Wow. I haven't seen anything like that yet. Can you try this again with the Flight Controls page on EICAS 2 display? It looks like massive(!) rudder input, but a little video to see what happens would be awesome.

I was just told that Chaseplane, when used with an XBox Controller, can cause trouble when "All Axis" is not de-selected (I don't have Chaseplane myself, so I can't give you any more detail).

Video attached is another clip recorded where the CRJ falls out of the sky, however I have the Flight Controls up on the 2nd EICAS. During almost the entire flight, there was no rudder input, I had the autopilot on Climb 190, in a left hand turn, while I was in CLB & Flaps8. Once again during that part, I was doing any inputs. (Also lol who uses a xbox controller :P)

Sorry about the chatter in background I was Observing ATC on vatsim (working on my controller rating)

• Developer

I see the trim and later ailerons not causing but reacting to the aircraft movements. This is really weird. It's like the aircraft is pushed by off course and tries to return. Can you please try that again with minimum controls (joystick only, if possible), without add-ons and with FSUIPC disabled?

• Developer

Good to see that you found the culprit :-)

I don't own Accu-Feel. Does it automatically apply to any installed aircraft (may be except some that it already knows - like the PMDG aircraft)?

It's like a global (sim wide) add-on, it is automatically enabled for every aircraft, (from my understanding it takes data from the aircraft.cfg) I hadn't had any issues with any other aircraft (PMDG, Majestic & a bunch of other complex aircraft from various other developers). Anyway, I found the problem and now it's fixed, hopefully I can now enjoy my CRJ :)

Please login to display this image.

Archived