PFD Display blank

I have a similar problem with latest experimental when clicking to expand the PFD the screen shows still the departure but normal view shows aircraft following flight plan also noticed that if i show MFD data on the PFD then click on the PFD to expand  that also now shows departure map 

P4D v4.3

Thanks

Steve

• Developer
vor 5 Stunden , VPA561 sagte:

I have a similar problem with latest experimental when clicking to expand the PFD the screen shows still the departure but normal view shows aircraft following flight plan also noticed that if i show MFD data on the PFD then click on the PFD to expand  that also now shows departure map

What???? Please try using periods and commas. They are incredibly helpful when reading a text....

I have a similar problem with latest experimental. When clicking to expand the PFD  whilst in cruise, the screen shows  the departure but normal view shows aircraft following flight plan. Also noticed that if i show MFD data on the PFD and i  then click on the PFD to expand it, it  reverts to the departure route.

hope that is a little clearer

update..

I have just flown the same flight again in order to provide some pictures.This time it worked without incident.Perhaps my error :(

• Developer

I just tried. OK, I was still in climb, not cruise, but that doesn't make a difference (I'll try again when I reached cruise altitude). All seemed to work absolutely fine. I tested MFD Data as well - no problems. Btw: The instrument you mean is the MFD, not the PFD (that's the one with the artificial horizon, speed and altitude). That was what confused me so much in your initial post.

No PFD was the one I meant.

When I zoomed it out all appeared OK but all data was frozen. If I increased the altitude or heading nothing showed on the PFD. If I then clicked to unzoom the PFD, then the main gauge was blank.

This 'bug' has happened to me on my latest flight, the Captain's MFD is just blank in the VC. The clickspot still works and brings up a functional 2D MFD. Nothing in 'Dave' indicates that there is an option that would be causing it. Will try and catch it happening while I am recording.

Archived