Experimental 1.2.2.2 CTD

I have W10, P3D v4.3 with CRJ version 1.2.2.2.  I have tried three flights now and two have resulted in CTD.  On all occasions I have been parked at Gate 1 at ORBX Bundaberg - YBUD.  The first occasion I had enlarged the Captain's PFD, and when I clicked on it to minimise, it disappeared but the PFD on the aircraft was blank.  I clicked on the blank PFD and it enlarged again as normal, but clicking on it again to minimise it I got a CTD.  The second occasion I was entering the weights in the FMC and the computer CTD.  There was no error warning  both times and nothing on the event viewer.  Both these times I had used Dave Turnaround state.  

I thought I would try my luck a third time, also starting in Turnaround state.  This time I got through the pre-flight and push back, but the engines wouldn't start.  At that point I gave up.

One thing I did notice on all three occasions, when adjusting the altitude during pre-flight, the knob turned and the cockpit tips showed the altitude but nothing was happening on the PFD.  It stayed at 10000'.

Bruce R

I loaded the default Maule first at default airport Auckland - NZAA then switched to the CRJ.  Loaded the turn around status in Dave and also used Dave to load the pax, cargo and fuel.  I completed loading the FMC.  Everything seemed to go fine until I enlarged the Captain's ND to run through the flight plan.  When I clicked on it to minimise it, it disappeared.  The aircraft ND was left blank.  If I clicked on the blank ND it enlarged once again in all its glory but minimising it again left a black aircraft ND.  The same happened to the Captain's PFD.  Clicking on the two instruments several times did not solve the problem.  Both the First Officers displays did not suffer the same fate and worked okay like they should.  At this point I abandoned the flight before the computer CTD like it did last time.  

Regards,

Bruce R

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

15 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

However that didn't cause any CTDs.

That's a bit odd.  I know last Sunday when I was clicking on the Captain's PFD to try to get it back, I had a CTD.  Never mind, it's good to hear it's been fixed.

Regards

Bruce R 

Archived