Checklist - failed after FINAL

days

I saw that topics with this issue were closed but I'm continuing getting this for every flight. After landing there's no more checklist. It is stuck in landing.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The issue has been closed because it has been solved e. g. the user had no more any problems. OK, first I assume that you are also using the copilot and did you update to the latest version? After touchdown what are you hearing from the copilot e.g. what is he doing? Please tell me exactly the sequence resp. his confirmations. Do you hear p. e. autobrakes off, does he also set the autopilot to off etc.? Do you get the message "LEAVE RUNWAY" on the INFOBAR? After leaving the runway does he set the Landing Lights to off and the starts the APU? After that normally the AFTER LANDING CL Sorry I need all those details to find out when exactly the checklist sequence stops on your installation.....?

Regards,

Rolf

Hello,

I'm on the latest version of the product (1.2.1.3).

To answer all your questioñs is easy. After landing the co-pilot don't do any of these actions. It appears that the plane is not yet landed.

So just one heads up, yesterday I did 2 flights and one of them this happened but not in the other and I have done one thing different from one to another.

This thing was, I applied manual break at around 80 knots and turn off reverse at around 60 knots and the checklist stuck. But on the second flight, I only applied manual break at around 40 knots and the checklist went well.

I don't know if it is something useful but was one of the things that I've done differently between the 2 flights.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we just modelled "normal" procedures. What you are doing e.g. using manual brakes when the autobrakes are still on is never done in real life. If it is a "short" runway then you should set the autobrakes to MAX and use the reversers until the plane is below 70 knots. Use manual breaking only if the autobrakes are set off by the copilot. Your speed should below 30 knots before you try to leave the runway...... Between 70 and 30 knots (before leaving the runway) the copilot makes all the other necessary actions like p. e. setting the AP to off etc. Then you will see the message on the infobar "LEAVE RUNWAY" and only after that message appeared you should leave the runway....... After leaving the runway the copilot sets off the landing lights and starts the APU. After the AFTER LANDING CL will automatically start!

Regards,

Rolf

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation.

I will try that today.

One other thing and as you spoke about auto break max, I can't set it.

Only low and med.

Hi,

Thanks for all your support.

I've done a flight and everything is ok now that I don't apply manual break.

Let it go with the flow :) Thanks one more time.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I have to come back to this topic. One of our RL pilots corrected me and stated that manual breaking when autobrakes are enabled is common SOP. And because of that I tried it myself with the Airbus 320 CFM. When I started manual breaking automatically the autobrakes were disabled. And also the CL commenced - but I stayed on the runway until the INFOBAR showed "LEAVE RUNWAY"...... The copilot set Landing Lights to off, the APU to on and then the AFTER LANDING CL started. If this does not work on your system please tell me exactly what happened after the autobrakes automatically were disabled. Because I will be absent this week I will come back to you during the next weekend.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse unlocked this topic

Hi,

I've done an a321 flight and those were the state of aircraft and CL after landing. This time auto break low and applied manual break at around 60knts. the co-pilot didn't do anything.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First I see from your screenshots that you already left the runway...... I would like you to enable the INFOBAR in the MCDU3 under CHECKLIST. Then after breaking stay on the runway and slow down to below 30 knots. After you see the message "LEAVE RUNWAY" on the INFOBAR you can leave the runway....... Please also answer my question what were the calls you hear after touch down and especially which were the last one....... Without those informations I am not able to help......

Regards,

Rolf

Hello,

I've done 2 flights today and all went well with and without the manual break.

One thing that i saw today and after your last message was that I don't see the left runway message. After the plane goes lower than 30 knots the after landing procedures and CL starts even inside the runway. To answer your question, about when the CL doesn't go well the last call is the "continue" by the captain at minimums and the nothing happens after landing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Now I am completely out of options because no other user reported those various issues and I am not able to reproduce it. The only advise I can give you is to completely deinstall the Aerosoft Professional Airbus (using the Windows functionality and afterwards "cleaning" maybe remaining files in the various directories) and then to reinstall it again. Download the actual version from your account and then run the Updater to bring it up to the current exprimental version 1.2.1.3. Maybe the following thread has some important information on the procedure.......

Regarding the INFOBAR and the "LEAVE RUNWAY" massage: Did you enable the resp. option in the MCDU3 under OPTIONS / CHECKLISTS and INFO BAR e.g. is ON displayed in green? Then you should see the explained message.......

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived