P3d v4.3 CRJ 700 CTD During Pre-flight

Just finished a complete uniinstall/reinstall of P3d and all the addons due to an odd issue of not being able to manipulate the scenery library from within p3d. The reinstall fixed that issue, but now after I've installed the CRJ again, I'm getting a CTD within 5 minutes of beginning pre-flight. This CTD happens each time I try to setup the plane.

I can configure Dave to set the aircraft state, set brakes,chocks, start the ground power, get power to the plane, enable the IRSs, and start programming the FMC. I can enter the location info and starting airport - I then move to the next page in the FMC and attempt to add the starting airport. This is the point the CTD happens, and I can replicate the issue each time.

I have also checked the AS updater, and there are no further updates. 1.2.2.1 is installed.

Windows 1803 - I've disabled updates as I don't want the 1809 update until I know how P3d will behave.

Appreciate any help. Thanks

• Developer

There haven't been any CTD reports (except the navdata-related one today) for a long time. Do you have any event viewer entries for these CTDs?

Regarding 1809: It's not released yet and it will not install automatically for at least the next six months. There's no risk to re-enable the automatic updates.

Hallo Hans! 

I looked for entries in the event viewer, and there are none. 

The CTD happens at the same point each time - just when I'm entering the origin airport on the route page. P3d will freeze for a few seconds, then CTD. 

I noticed theres an update from Navigraph which I updated. 

Not sure what else to do.

Archived