Oslo v2 wrong ground marking at North Terminal

fmop17

Hi there,

At least on my system (FSX+Acc SP2 on Win 7/64), it looks like v1.13 does'nt fix the ground marking issue at the North (D) terminal - gates 60 to 89 - when the sim automatically switches to either spring or fall times depending on the date you start your flight: the gate numbering on the ground does match the gate numbering on the jetways in winter and summer, but does'nt in spring and fall times.

Reading through the posts related to Oslo v2, I understand that back in June 2018 this issue was identified by the dev and a fix was in progress. V1.13 was released in July 2018. Was it supposed to fix that "seasonal" ground marking issue or do I (we) have to wait for the next update?

In the meantime, by the way, and for those interested in always having the correct gate numbering on the ground whatever the season they are departing from or arriving to Oslo, the trick is to copy the file D_Mark_5.dds (summer ground marking at North D terminal) in the Oslo 2.0 texture folder, rename it to D_Mark_5_fa.dds and D_Mark_5_sp.dds, and copy/paste those into the Oslo 2.0 texture folder (backup the two original files prior to doing that replacement).

Regards,

Frank

Archived