A320 Halloween liveries

Just wondering if there are liveries out there that's already been made? I was going to do my own but might not have the time to complete before the time. Just crazy that the download pages are down so that doesn't help but if anyone knows and or has the files that they can send me that for the A320 then cool.

If not then might have to get someone that is willing to make one up. End of the day just interested in a skin that looks Halloween affect for one night flight stream.   

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We hope the download section will be up tomorrow, we have been putting a lot of pressure on Ip.Board to solve this issue.

Been an long time lol should have been done in 24 hours.  Hope that I can see and get an Halloween liveries

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

Been an long time lol should have been done in 24 hours.  Hope that I can see and get an Halloween liveries

It simply takes time to solve some problems. Even fully understanding issues can take many days. 

Archived