blurred mega airport

agblesai

Hello I'm suddenly have this problem with these two mega airportĀ MEGA-AIRPORT-AMSTERDAM_FSX and Frankfurt airport became blurred I deleted everything re-installed still I've spent 4 hours downloading everything new yet still . Please attached are the pictures please I need help Thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , agblesai sagte:

Hello I'm suddenly have this problem

So the question is, what did you change? Any tweaks, any shader tweaks, any different settings like DX10 activatied...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, when you include pictures to illustrate a problem, please use daytime shots. Dusk/night/dawn shots are practically useless for troubleshooting visual issues. As Otto noted, your bottom picture with the rectangles around the lights usually suggests you're using the DX10 Preview. It's buggy, and unless you're using a mod like "Steve's DX Fixer," turn the preview off.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please untick the DX10 Preview box, restart the sim, then report back on any remaining visual issues. Screenshots (just use the "V" key as it's the easiest way to get them and you'll find them in your pictures folder in IIRC a subfolder called FSX) as I noted above should be daytime shots unless the problem is nighttime related only.

Archived