Mega Airport Frankfurt V2 Professional gates extremelty bright at night

Pablo__sk8

Hello,

Today I was flying to Franfurt in Prepar3D V4 and I noticed that the lights at the gates were too bright, and I couldn't even see the yellow line. My question is: is it supposed to look like that? Could you correct that?

Please login to display this image.

I have dynamic lights on.

Kind regards

Pablo

• Developer

Looks more like the effects are loaded twice. P3D V4 seams to have still a problem with unloading effects, when the distance grows over the boundary of the effect radius.

Can you pleace check the lights, when you start a flight there.

Did your approach today brings you first near to the airport, like south or north along the airport before you turn for the final?

I see the same effect, when you go to the world ->scenery Library and press OK there and the scenery loads again, then are not remove before the reload and so they are double loaded.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Looks more like the effects are loaded twice. P3D V4 seams to have still a problem with unloading effects, when the distance grows over the boundary of the effect radius.

Can you pleace check the lights, when you start a flight there.

Did your approach today brings you first near to the airport, like south or north along the airport before you turn for the final?

I see the same effect, when you go to the world ->scenery Library and press OK there and the scenery loads again, then are not remove before the reload and so they are double loaded.

I have loaded a new scenario but it looks exactly the same as before.

I use TomatoShade with the R&D Preset.

On other airports like Palma, Ibiza or Madeira I do not have any problems with the lights.

If I turn my HDR OFF it gets a little bit better on the aircraft, but the ground and surroundings are still super bright.

• Developer

Wenn das mit dem "future Lufthansa Pilot" in der Signatur was werden soll, solltest Du die Fragen komplett beantworten, die LFT legt da Wert drauf.

8 minutes ago, OPabst said:

What is the versionnumber you see in the EDDFConfig Tool (show me a sceenshot)

2 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Wenn das mit dem "future Lufthansa Pilot" in der Signatur was werden soll, solltest Du die Fragen komplett beantworten, die LFT legt da Wert drauf.

Hier, bitte.

Ich musste erst meinen PC anmachen haha.

• Developer

And I don't start mine today :)

Check to disable/deinstall the shader tweak, as we only reference to default LM P3D shaders. Your screens are to bright, I show you tomorrow, how it has to look like with default Shaders and HDR off and HDR on with realistic brightness values around 0.5-0.6

3 minutes ago, OPabst said:

And I don't start mine today :)

Check to disable/deinstall the shader tweak, as we only reference to default LM P3D shaders. Your screens are to bright, I show you tomorrow, how it has to look like with default Shaders and HDR off and HDR on with realistic brightness values around 0.5-0.6

Okay, I have now restored the shaders, now I will try to see if it changed the way it looks at the gate.

I have good news.

After restoring the shaders to the default Prepar3D V4 shaders, it looks normal.

Congratulations for this amazing scenery!

Thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards

Pablo

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived