Complete crash

I bought the aerosoft a320 / a321 on steam for FSX:SE. As an example: I entered a flight with the "a320" at "Innsbruck" and when in the outdoor view, i can move around the aircraft fine, with great fps, then when i press to go into the Captains seat in the cockpit, textures take up to 20 seconds to load in and i am literally getting around 1 frame per 5 - 9 seconds, then all of the other views i get the same when i switch. I really want to get it to work, or to get a refund, however with steam i cant get a refund because i have used it for over 2 hours and it has been past 14 days. However for around 3 months after i bought it it was fine and flyable, now this has happen'd  

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Minuten, miniman7 sagte:

However for around 3 months after i bought it it was fine and flyable, now this has happen'd 

Then the question is what has changed in your system?

• Deputy Sheriffs

But then there must be something else has happened on your PC. An addon doesnt work for 3 month and suddenly you have problems.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

But then there must be something else has happened on your PC. An addon doesnt work for 3 month and suddenly you have problems.

I didn't change anything it was working one day and then the next time i used it this happen'd

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again, an addon doesnt work one day, but not the other. Maybe a Windows Update changed something or some strange software is running in the background ( check the TAskmanager for processes running in parallel). You might also try a reinstall of the Airbus, means completely uninstalling and fresh install.

Just now, mopperle said:

Btw. you are describing low fps and not a complete crash. If so, there would be an error mesage. ;)

It seems like a crash but it is far worse than just low fps, really is unplayable. On Vatsim for the radar i bet it would show my aircraft going really slow

Archived