Aibus 318-321 pro always problem with thrust at IDLE

mtlt

Hello,

i have not reply for my last topic about the problem with thrust at idle on airbus 318-321. Yesterday i test all the airbus 318-321 CFM or IAE and all of them go slowly forward at idle if there is no parking brake. It's indisputable.

Is somebody works to solve that bug ?

Thanks for yours replies.

Michel.

Hello mopperle,

thank you for the reply, i can confirm absolutly the problem. I have updated to V1.2.1.3 and on a first time i believed the problem was solved, but with numerous testing i note that the airplanes airbus 318 to 321 pro are going forward slowly when the two engines are on. On the taxiway if you put the thrust at idle the planes don't slow done.

Michel.

Hello,

i specify that if you start with the option in the MCDU : ready to take off, the plane go forward more slowly, almost imperceptibly,  but it does.

Michel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just did the tutorial flight with the 319IAE and didnt notice any movment on Idle. Remember, that even on Idle, the engines produce thrust. But will check later again with the other types.

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, mtlt said:

Hello,

i specify that if you start with the option in the MCDU : ready to take off, the plane go forward more slowly, almost imperceptibly,  but it does.

Michel.

But again, a jet engine will ALWAYS provide thrust when it runs and if the aircraft is not too heavy it will eventually start to roll. Almost all medium sized jets will.

In options in P3D v 4.3 in controls you have manually adjusted some additional adjustment on some axis, or in the application of configuration of your controls you adjusted some axis that was not the default?.

Hello Miguel,

i have calibrated my thrusmaster Hotas warthog and throttle in P3D. No problem.

i think perhaps its normal an airbus move forward slowly at idle thrust. However I see that with CRJ 700-900 Aerosoft its not the case, but possibly that simulator is not so realistic than the A318-321 pro ? Iam not a real pilot !

Michel.

OK mopperle i have tested that one. I have the same result.

Can you say me why in the configurator it is purposed to check inverted axis in fadec. When i try off/on it seems there is no difference with my throttle and stick.

Thanks Michel.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 30 Minuten, mtlt sagte:

Can you say me why in the configurator it is purposed to check inverted axis in fadec.

To quote from the manual:

If you found the throttles to work inverted you now know what to click.

21 hours ago, mopperle said:

Just a small numer: with 55to TW, 60sec. after releasing the brake it got 0.9 kts. so quite normal

Not if it is normal or not, in reality, but after applying the Update 1.2.1.3 testing with all Airbus from the A318 > 321 configured with MTOW or CFW, putting the Airbus in a default RWY at any airport, and applying the MCDU 3 ready for Taxi , removing brakes, none after one or two minutes did not move from the site, 

Archived