CRJ700/900

Bonjour

je ne sais plus quoi faire pour m'en sortir. j'ai acheté une version téléchargée du CRJ700/900 et j'ai un cockpit avec la tablette et des écrans éteints, une roulette avant et une gouverne de direction braquée à 90°.

j'ai fait plusieurs réinstallation sans succès.

j'ai acheté d'autres produits aerosoft (airbus A320/321, SAAB 340) qui marchent très bien.

S'il vous plait, aidez moi

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sorry for the late response. I don't speak french and had to ask a friend to translate your post for me.

There is clearly something missing on your system. That can be either the DirectX Runtimes (June 2010 version) or the Visual Studio 2017 redistributable files.

Please run the attached ASVersionInfo and post the results here, so we can see what's missing.

ASVersionInfo_103.7z

• Developer

The document looks good. We've had less than a handful of previous cases where everything seemed to be fine, but the main DLL just couldn't be loaded. I really hate to say it, but it usually means that something is broken in your Windows installation.

That is exactly as it should be. The plane on P3D installs into ..\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\ and the config, logs, etc. going into C:\Users\[USER]\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ. You can't write anything to Program Files without administrator access, so the plane wouldn't be able to write log files, config changes, etc. without running the sim as admin. This is why those files go into Documents, where the user has write access.

Overall, installing Games / Steam into Program Files is usually asking for trouble as the folder has limited write access for regular users.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe this is the problem. This specific folder where Steam installs is controlled by Windows and usually programs running from there need adminstrative rights.

So go to your Windows Start Menu or where ever your link to Steam is located (maybe your desktop). right click on it and choose "Run as Administrator" and see if this helps.

• Developer

I removed all write operations to the simulator folder long ago to make sure this doesn't happen. All files that are located in the simulator folder are strictly read-only. Any files that are written or changed end up in the documents folder.

The point is: FSX tries to load the gauge DLL, but can't because something else (another DLL or a library), that the DLL depends on, can not be opened or found. The consequence is that FSX unloads the gauge DLL again and everything remains dark and the model in the "all animations are zero" state, which includes the yoke turned to the left.

You could try to set the log level to 3 in your CRJ.cfg (in Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ)

[Debug]
CreateMinidumps=0
DebugLevel=3

If there is no [Debug] section yet, then simply append those lines at the end of the file. Now run FSX, load the CRJ and quit FSX. There should be a number of  text files in Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Logs now. Please append those files to your reply (just drag the files onto the field with the paperclip below the text edit field). Once you got the log files, set DebugLevel back to 0.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I don't think he's getting that far. 

Actually that doesn't seem to be the solution.

question: what's the difference between the download version purchased and the download latest version? I've choiced the download latest version.

Would that be the cause of the problem?

• Developer

Unfortunately yes. We had only two or three other cases like this and could never figure out what the underlying reason was. In one case, the reason were corrupted Visual C++ runtime files. The user effectively had to reinstall Windows to fix the problem :-(

Archived