i am having a problem with the A320/A321 PRO

jwcruz825

i been wondering why am i getting this error message when i got it for the first time it came up the message and then i  unistall it and re-install and i was abel to do one flight with no problem and then it started to come up and now it wont work the plane it load but the frames are 1.1 on defult scenery. am i have to unistall and re-install it everytime i wanna use the plane? cause with my other planes i own i dont get this problem. 

Case: CORSAIR Carbide Series Air 540

Processor: i7 6700K 8m Skylake Quad-Core 4GHz

Memory: Vengeance LPX 32GB RAM

Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA

Graphic Card: ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce® GTX 1080 TI 11GB OC Edition

Power Supply : Corsair RMx 850x

Liquid CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i GTX

SSD : 1TB Samsung 850 pro, 2 Samsung 850 PRO 256GB

HDD: WD Black 3TB

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure to download the latest version from your shop account. After installing this as administrator (right click on the installer icon, then "run as administrator") please run the "AS Updater" from your Windows start menu to get the latest fixes installed all well.

During installation make sure to have your anti virus software disabled to prevent it from any false-positive detection and putting files into quarantine. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As there's no support where you first posted (Note the header in that section title), I moved this for you to the A320/A321 Pro support section.

• Aerosoft

I am sorry, we do not understand your last question. If you re-install use this procedure:

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) log in with administrative rights
5) disable the anti-virus software temporary
6) install the product
7) enable the anti-virus software
8) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Create a folder outside the P3D folder, e.g. ...\P3D-Addon and install it there.

Also make sure, that your documents folder is not connected to Microsofte OneDrive.

i was abel to install it and i did a flight  with it it worked great but i have notice that if i do the manual istall on the livery and in the Aircraft,CFG  it cause the error i dont know why cause i just loaded just now with the a321 lufthansa that come already install in the livery manager and no problem  it loaded fine with no error 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 30.10.2018 at 01:06, jwcruz825 sagte:

C:\Users\user name\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional                                        is this how is should be installed ? 

It works, although I would have choosen another folder as I explained before.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived