SPLIT X for P3DV4?

data63

Split is one of 4 airports (LKPR, EDDT, LSZH and LDSP) that where running with the "Airport Controller" (APC).

2 of them (EDDT and LSZH) where released as "Pro" Versions for Prague the developer released a patch to run the APC features unter P3DV4.

I tried several "hacks" based on the changes made for prague to get Split run under P3DV4 with no success - so some "help" from the dev is needed.

Is there any plan for a patch or a Pro-Version of Split?

• 1 month later...

I have purchased this product ..... I dont now what to say ... so long time we wait for this product and .... support +/- 0 ... I sending BIG thanks for developers ..PAD-Labs THANKS! 👍

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, Endyamon said:

I have purchased this product ..... I dont now what to say ... so long time we wait for this product and .... support +/- 0 ... I sending BIG thanks for developers ..PAD-Labs THANKS! 👍

Yes you purchased it. But not for P3Dv4.

But yes, it’s possible to use it in P3Dv4. I have it running. Let me check my setup the next days and I will post an instruction.

vor 35 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

But yes, it’s possible to use it in P3Dv4. I have it running. Let me check my setup the next days and I will post an instruction. 

nice to hear that - and eager to try :hi2_s:

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

Yes you purchased it. But not for P3Dv4.

:) jop . I have another airfields and aircraft .. which I bought for P3D v 3.x .. and they all got support for new version sim :) but ... never mind .. of course they are not their duty ... of course .. never more buy product from them :)

masterhawk ... Im looking forward on it ... 😉

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah sorry, just saw, there are the usual problems of old scneries and P3Dv4. The Groundpoly does not work. If there is someone out there with a solution for that...feel free. APC is only used for appronlights in this airport.

If you want to install only Split:

1. Install Split to a fake folder and move the SplitX and the AirportController folder to your desired P3Dv4 addon folder.
2. register in simobjects.cfg the folders \Split X\simobjects and \AirportController\CommonResources\Simobjects
3. register in exe.xml the \AirportController\APController.exe
4. make sure tu run P3D and APC with same privilegs (admin rights yes/no)
5. register of course the scenery SplitX

If you only want to install Split and Prague:

1. Install Split to a fake folder and move the SplitX to your desired P3Dv4 addon folder.

2. Make a backup of the AirportController folder and delete the original
3. Install Prague with the new P3Dv4 installer

4. move the content of the Backuped Split APC folder into the Prague APC folder, but don't replace files, just add and skip existing ones.

5. open the apc.cfg in the Prague APC folder and add the Split section from the backuped Split apc.cfg

6. register register of course the scenery SplitX

7. make sure tu run P3D and APC with same privilegs (admin rights yes/no)

Attached my APC folder and my apc.cfg. This was done without a P3Dv4 compatible Prague installer, so there might be now slight differences, but I was running Prague since start of P3Dv4.0

apc.cfg

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

a little step forward - setting all the draw, visible, details flags for apron, taxi- and runways to off removes all that default textures.

Now I "just" have to get that custom groundpolys to work...

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, data63 said:

a little step forward - setting all the draw, visible, details flags for apron, taxi- and runways to off removes all that default textures.

Now I "just" have to get that custom groundpolys to work...

They are most likely scasm, or how is it called? Will not work.

There are new required. Could be done with ADE-GP. But a lot work, you will need to make own textures etc.

There is a Manual in the ADE folder.

Archived