No elevator movement

EasyJetSetter

Dear AS Team,

With patch 1.2.1.3. i had no ECAM wheel page as default in TAXI state and most important, no elevator movement at all.

And no, nothing changed  at my system besides the Airbus update. Evtl. i'll go back to 1.2.0.0 (again), as this worked for me perfectly.

I've tried to be patience the past days, but enough is enough. How can it be that every patch becomes worst than the previous one?

To be honest, slowly but steady it's becomes quite lidicrous and it's hard to defend the use or support of this product in the www and more important for my nerves/motivation.

I would like love to say: 'Yeah, this Aerosoft Airbus is fun to fly', but no it isn't for the time being.

Kind regards

Torsten

Please login to display this image.

Yesterday Wednesday, after Aerosoft announced new update 1.2.1.3 that only affected the CFM of Airbus, I installed the update and perform a flight with the A318 cfm, I had no problem if it existed in 1.2.1.2

I have just prepared a flight between Valencia and Lisbon and I will make it with the A319 EassyJet, I will see if I have been solved with this.

1 hour ago, Miguel_V said:

Yesterday Wednesday, after Aerosoft announced new update 1.2.1.3 that only affected the CFM of Airbus, I installed the update and perform a flight with the A318 cfm, I had no problem if it existed in 1.2.1.2

I have just prepared a flight between Valencia and Lisbon and I will make it with the A319 EassyJet, I will see if I have been solved with this.

I finish the SID ASTRO4F with real conditions by means of AS16 of Valencia RWY 30 with the A319 EassyJet, without any problem, that if had the previous version 1.2.1.2, I saved the position to continue the flight later. I have video capture of the whole process from cold and dark on LEVC gate 5.

Archived