Downloads?

ceklund

• Deputy Sheriffs

The colleagues are working on it, but it obviously needs more time. No time frame is available at the moment.

And I also moved your topic out from the Airbus support forums.

Who would have thought as stated on an earlier post, that changing the PHP on the server would have caused this problem. Sure glad this didn't effect the forums seeing the downloads have been down a week now.  

I get that the download server isn't working, and probably won't be for a while.

Would anybody know where else I could download the Aerosoft Airbus A321 CFM - Air Canada Rouge C-FJOU?

I've tried google searches, but they all point to the aerosoft forum. I;ve already checked avsim.net, avsim.ru,  and flightsim.com, but no luck :(

Any other sourses would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Marco

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's totally unrelated, as the downloads here in the forum (mostly liveries and tools) were broken by a forums software update. The product downloads on the other hand are served via several servers through the Amazon AWS clouds with several breakouts/gateways all over the world.

So what exactly happens for you or doesn't happen for you?

Heaven's sake's. Ive bought three sceneries in the last two days.. The first one finally successful several hours later. Today, the first was a failed. Then finally downloaded. I purchased Antartica and so far starts downloading then fails.  Has does this twice now in an hour. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As there are thousands of downloads running without any problem at all it is more likely that the problem is somewhere between you and the servers. We have seen cases where internet service providers had faulty configurations in their routers.

Where are you located (Europe, USA, Asia)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to give you an example: Early this year me and a few other people were not able to download anything from Orbx for aound a week. With the help of colleague in our IT department I figured out that the reason was a broken/misconfigured DNS server between me/my provider and Orbx. Nothing that could have be solved by my provider or Orbx.

I could solve it by dialing in via a special VPN which took another route in the internet.

From Canada. That may be the case but the fact of the matter is I've rarely had this problem with Aerosoft except for the last few days on a chronic basis. Further, I've rarely had this problem from any other place. So whatever is going on certainly reflects poorly. I'm trying again 8 hours after the last time. I have a very fast download speed and I'm looking at it a few minutes after I've typed this and it's finally in the gb range (1.2 gb) and climbing. So hopefully this will be the day.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But again, no matter what happens, nothing Aerosoft can do here. Aerosoft uses AWS, which offers the fastest and most reliable servers.

• Deputy Sheriffs
40 minutes ago, Len123 said:

From Canada.

Please right click the download link in your shop account, select "copy link to clipboard" and paste it into a text editor. At the end of the address (URL) you should see a "usa". You can replace it by either "eu" or "asia" to switch to other server locations. Now copy the link into the address line of your browser and hit enter. That will get you the download from the other side of the ocean to the east or west.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived