F-14 extended Autopilot

Enterprisemjs

Does anyone know of the correct sequence of keys in order to get the autopilot to work right.  U tried everything to get the autopilot to steer correctly using a loaded flight plan but it does not seem to work right.  Can anyone help me with this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

After "Engage" and "Vector" (or ctrl+N), you must press Shift+G to activate the AP; this is the same command (Shift+G) when, taxiing, you want to activate the steering wheel movement.

Fulvio

I have mine linked to the joystick paddle (TM Warthog) for both nose wheel steering and autopilot. Left console select the mode you want, and key or joy command to engage or just use ATT for attitude hold. Also, I make use of the mini-HUD pop up that gives me what AP mode I'm in. In a previous version, using GPS steering (VEC), it would not hold altitude, now it does in the latest.

Archived