Crew oxygen enbale manually with copilot?

Er!k

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but nothing has been changed in this respect e.g. OXYGEN MASK TEST during COCKPIT PREP CL from C&D and I cannot reproduce it. On my system everything works well as previously......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Sorry, but nothing has been changed in this respect e.g. OXYGEN MASK TEST during COCKPIT PREP CL from C&D and I cannot reproduce it. On my system everything works well as previously......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf, with the last update the CREW OXY pb-sw is now OFF in C&D state. So in the CL it has to be switched on.

I will also test later.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you load the plane, set it to C&D, switch on the eletric power (batteries and external power), light up the PFD, ND and ECAM screens and then start the CL everything works well. During the oxygen equipment check the test button is pushed and the light is going on e.g. gets green for a moment. Do you mean it has to stay on green or how / where it has to be switched on? 

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Hanse said:

If you load the plane, set it to C&D, switch on the eletric power (batteries and external power), light up the PFD, ND and ECAM screens and then start the CL everything works well. During the oxygen equipment check the test button is pushed and the light is going on e.g. gets green for a moment. Do you mean it has to stay on green or how / where it has to be switched on? 

Regards,

Rolf

Overhead panel, left row:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, now I got what you mean..... e.g. the CREW SUPPLY PB is OFF if the C&D State is loaded and eletrical power is enabled. But I have two opportunities:

1. Is this correct that the PB is OFF if the C&D State is loaded? If not then I have to correct the C&D State.......
  2. If it is correct then I have to implement the setting into the Cockpit Prep CL from C&D

Please tell me which one is the correct choice........

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Ok, now I got what you mean..... e.g. the CREW SUPPLY PB is OFF if the C&D State is loaded and eletrical power is enabled. But I have two opportunities:

1. Is this correct that the PB is OFF if the C&D State is loaded? If not then I have to correct the C&D State.......
  2. If it is correct then I have to implement the setting into the Cockpit Prep CL from C&D

Please tell me which one is the correct choice........

Regards,

Rolf

2nd one. It has to be off in C&D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived