Experimental Update Throttle Issue

Jarvis

I have just installed the experimental 1.2.1.1 update and have found the following issue, after startup when I tried to taxi when I advance the throttles, the blue indicator showed the thrust to go down instead of increasing. This is defiantly not an issue with my throttles as I tested with other aircraft and checked the axis assignment. This occurred using the a319 with IAE engines. The video below shows the issue better than I can explain,

Thanks

Jarvis

(After a few tests I believe this to be an IAE only issue)

Please login to view this video.

• Developer

I can confirm the issue. However, since it's a Saturday afternoon, the devs and Mathijs are unfortunately not available to provide a quick fix. I disabled the 1.2.1.1 update for both, the A318/A319 and the A320/A321 on the update server for now.

If you already updated, the only way to revert to the previous version is to uninstall the product and then reinstall the last download from your shop account.

Again, I'm very sorry for this, but it's all I can do right now. I'll keep trying to reach Mathijs.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks to all those who brought this to our attention. I hid all but the original post and Hans’ alert to make it easier for those that see this thread over the weekend will see Hans’ post without scrolling.

Archived