p3d loading straight into sim

mazelda

Hi,

I've suddenly started to have a problem with my loading of p3d that I think may be simstarter ng related.

I've recently been playing around with simstarter ng. Creating scenery loads ONLY to be speed up the overall load time of the sim.

I changed the aircraft type and what scenery to load and then started the sim and all seemed fine, but now every time I start p3d it automatically starts up with the aircraft I chose weather I've used simstarter ng or not. I did not save any scenarios and when I start simstarter ng as far as I can tell it loads into the default menu with nothing specific loaded.

Any ideas what the cause might be as its getting very frustrating

thanks

• Developer

Hi,

thanks for your topic. I am a little unsure if I got you right:

• You used SIMstarter NG and created Profiles with Scenery and Aircraft Settings
  • Now you are starting the PREPAR3D without SIMstarter NG and we always loads a scenario and does not show the Welcome Screen of P3D any more

Right?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I started using SIMstarter NG recently and noticed the same behaviour. If you run a profile that is set to load the sim directly into a specific scenario, the option to show the scenario screen on startup remains unchecked inside the sim, so the next time you load it, even without using SIMstarter, it will go directly to your latest loaded scenario (i think).

Is this correct?

Regards,

Bruno.

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, duartempo said:

Is this correct?

This normal. But it doesnt make much sense to start P3D one day via Simstarter and the other day directly

10 hours ago, mopperle said:

This normal. But it doesnt make much sense to start P3D one day via Simstarter and the other day directly

Hi mopperle,

Come to think of it, you're right. I had some possible situations in mind, but thinking it through, they wouldn't work anyway. Thanks!

Regards,

Bruno 

Archived