Strange behavior after missed app (prob not bug)

Loadhaul

Hi.
During the RNAV runway 28 approach into YBRY the aircraft didn't slow down enough or for that matter didn't go into FINAL APP mode which was fine, thus I conducted a go around, everything went fine. Because of the terrain near by I needed to perform a certain VIA (BRYYEG) so instead of allowing the aircraft to fly its approach it wanted to, I wanted to re-select the app by doing that in the MCDU. The fix BRYEG appeared blank and the aircraft didn't want to fly the approach via it. The approach part appeared as a straight in app. So I try'd it again, this time however even though it was in the MCDU the aircraft didn't seem to care about the altitudes in there, therefore staying in selected mode. Even direct 'to' didn't do the trick it just didn't re-calculate its VNAV path. After trying to find information on what I was doing wrong I just decided to divert to West Angels airport and fly the RNAV 22 there, which I did. I entered the alternate and planned 10000ft, now correct me if I'm wrong, but I now believe I needed to enter 10000FT in the prog page? This would allow the aircraft to make VNAV calculations from what I believe? FINAL APP and the airport was inside a hill! Now I'm back to YBRY again, same story however I couldn't seem to override that annoying selected mode, even though all the constraints and decal points were depicted. I'm certainly not an Airbus expert and it's probably not a bug at all, having flown Boeing for many years I would've been bound to do something wrong in this scenario, please correct me how I should've executed this procedure.
Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Currently there are no VNAV/LNAV predictions calculated when you do a go around. It is a bug, that was already added to the list by myself. 

Ah ok! Thanks.
How can I re-program the MCDU so the aircraft will fly the approach VIA BRYEG and not fly a straight in like it wants to. BRYEG just shows on it's own it seems and when I enter a direct to to it it stuffs up the flight plan as shown.

Archived