Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
roadrabbit

Take-Off Speed Call-outs

How do I activate the co-pilot calling out the T/Off speeds:  "V1", "Rotate" and "V2" ? I seem to remember that this was possible through the 3rd MCDU.

If it's something really obvious, I apologise in advance!

It's part of the semi conscious co-pilot. So you will need to activate him.

Ah, but if I do that, I think I am forced to have the Checklist function as well, correct?

Is there any way to activate the Co-Pilot without having the Checklist? I prefer to do the checklist myself (old habits die hard!).

vor 5 Minuten, roadrabbit sagte:

😎  I am sure it will be appreciated by many!

it will   :))

Great idea, I would use that, too. As V2 is not called out in many companies, I would not want to have that called out though.

Maybe you can create a settings menu with callouts one wants to hear even without using any kind of copilot checklist (e.g. thrust stabilized, 100, V1, rotate, ... , reverse green etc.) so that you can choose what you want to hear.

Not exactly takeoff, but landing related: Can you include an option to disable certain callouts during landing, too? I for example try to simulate a Lufthansa Airbus and I think they do not have the callouts 500, 70 and 60, so I would like to disable them. To be honest - I find the 70 and 60 callouts a bit irritating anyways.

Thank you so much!