Take-Off Speed Call-outs

roadrabbit

How do I activate the co-pilot calling out the T/Off speeds:  "V1", "Rotate" and "V2" ? I seem to remember that this was possible through the 3rd MCDU.

If it's something really obvious, I apologise in advance!

Ah, but if I do that, I think I am forced to have the Checklist function as well, correct?

Is there any way to activate the Co-Pilot without having the Checklist? I prefer to do the checklist myself (old habits die hard!).

Great idea, I would use that, too. As V2 is not called out in many companies, I would not want to have that called out though.

Maybe you can create a settings menu with callouts one wants to hear even without using any kind of copilot checklist (e.g. thrust stabilized, 100, V1, rotate, ... , reverse green etc.) so that you can choose what you want to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly takeoff, but landing related: Can you include an option to disable certain callouts during landing, too? I for example try to simulate a Lufthansa Airbus and I think they do not have the callouts 500, 70 and 60, so I would like to disable them. To be honest - I find the 70 and 60 callouts a bit irritating anyways.

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived