Additional pop-ups

fluewa

Hi,

Would it be very time consuming to issue a pop-up window for the auto-pilot and maybe the INS as well? I find it quite hard to manage the vertical speed wheel while observing the indicated airspeed and altitude.

kind regards

Harry 

• 4 months later...

I would also be grateful for a POPUP of the AUTOPILOT. 😊

On those older planes where the AP is situated on the pedestal you have to "look down" to operate it.

That can be dangerous.

So a popup for the AP would be very welcome.

I would even say it's almost a necessity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Developer

The 2D AP is essentially done and working.  I just need to tweak the graphics a bit and add night lighting. 

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

It's available via the updater for both P3D and FSX.  Shift-6 to bring up the panel.  

Let me know if there are any problems. 

• Developer
On 6/15/2019 at 3:07 AM, mante.rm said:

installed vers 2.0  FSX STEAM  the 2d ap does not work 

Can you give me a little more detail? 

You had FSX Steam 2.0 and then updated to 2.1.0.0 with the Aerosoft  updater, is that correct?

Does the panel appear when you press shift-6, but it doesn't function? Or do you not have the panel at all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I don't have the Steam version installed, nor am I familiar with the inner workings of the updater, so I will ask Mathijs to look at this. 

Archived