Check list idea

Hi

really enjoying the Aerosoft Airbus Pro, did two flights this weekend both online and with ATC and using the checklist ON First officer OFF, on both flights the checklist and the Airbus were fine, until ATC decided to descend me early, even before the descent checklist prompt had come up at 40nm to TOD. The flight continued  , but with no checklist or comments from the First Officer checklist for the rest of the flight,

I continued with out them and the arrival and landings were great. My suggestion/ question is there away we could manually trigger next checklist in the checklist options in the FMC to cover this sort eventuality ?

3 minutes ago, barrendrop3 said:

Hi

really enjoying the Aerosoft Airbus Pro, did two flights this weekend both online and with ATC and using the checklist ON First officer OFF, on both flights the checklist and the Airbus were fine, until ATC decided to descend me early, even before the descent checklist prompt had come up at 40nm to TOD. The flight continued  , but with no checklist or comments from the First Officer checklist for the rest of the flight, I continued with our them and the arrvals and landings were great. My suggestion/ question is there away we could manually trigger next checklist in the checklist options in the FMC to cover this sort eventuality ?

I don't fly with the CoPilot or Checklist functions as they are essentially Initial Training tools for non-Airbus experienced pilots to become familiar with the Airbus (they're not a replacement for actual AI Copilot products already in existance).  That said, I think your suggestion is a very good one, and I believe this had been discussed before.

I will enter this into our database for Hanse to consider.

Thanks for the suggestion and support!

Best wishes.

Archived