TakeOff angle

kingm56

Team,

After years of enjoying the Airbus X, I'm really struggling to enjoy this new version.  Specially, I'm having troubles with the aircraft take off profile; after acceleration height, I place the throttle into the climb detent and watch the aircraft enter a 4 - 5000 fpm climb, which quickly bleeds speeds.  The result is the aircraft entering Alpha Floor protection; I can avoid the situation by toggling on/off the autopilot; however, this isn't realistic and/or desirable.  Any help would  be greatly appreciated..

Matt 

1 minute ago, kingm56 said:

Team,

After years of enjoying the Airbus X, I'm really struggling to enjoy this new version.  Specially, I'm having troubles with the aircraft take off profile; after acceleration height, I place the throttle into the climb detent and watch the aircraft enter a 4 - 5000 fpm climb, which quickly bleeds speeds.  The result is the aircraft entering Alpha Floor protection; I can avoid the situation by toggling on/off the autopilot; however, this isn't realistic and/or desirable.  Any help would  be greatly appreciated..

Matt 

This is likely due to taking off in Open Climb.  Try a managed climb and you should be all set.

Best wishes.

Archived