Airbus A320/A321 bright at night

Hello,

I have pruchased and installed the new Airbus A320/A321 Professional and it's simply AWESOME!

I just have a little question. Why is the plane bright at night? Will this be solved with SP1?

Please login to display this image.

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

Pablo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where you first posted is a no support general forum. I moved this for you to the appropriate forum section.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Do you have any shader tweaks installed?

I have tomatoshade installed, but it works with the other planes. I have already tried to reload tomatoshade.

Okay, I have solved the problem.

The only thing I had to do was assigning a reflection preset to the aircraft, as advanced dynamic reflections were turned on and this requires a reflection preset to be assigned to the aircraft. After assigning a reflection preofile to the aircraft I had to run tomatoshade. This solved everything, and now it looks AWESOME!

Excellent job Aerosoft!

Please login to display this image.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Kind regards

Pablo

• Deputy Sheriffs

While in some cases they bring some kind of improvment, all shader tweaks are known to cause more and more problems, so the simply recommendation is: do not use them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived