Checklist in real flight ????

Hello, it's about the checklists again.

Version 1.
2 pilots go into the cockpit, immediately take the Cockpit Preparation List -CPL- read them and work their way down the list.
Version 2.
PF and PM make each his own settings then the CPL is processed.
A320 Prof .:

- If I activate the CPL immediately, I hardly get behind with the processing.
- If I make the checklist entry and then activate the CPL first, I do a few things twice (for example, APU is already running and then fire test).

I'm not sure how to do it right.
Maybe one of the pilots can help me with this as it happens with the real flight with C & D.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo, es geht wieder um die Checklisten.

Version 1.
2 Piloten gehen ins Cockpit setzen sich, nehmen sofort die Cockpit Preparation Liste -CPL- lesen diese vor und arbeiten nach der Liste alles ab.

Version 2.
PF und PM machen für sich jeder seine Einstellungen danach wird dann die CPL abgearbeitet.

A320 Prof.:

- Wenn ich die CPL sofort aktiviere komme ich mit der Abarbeitung kaum hinterher.
- Wenn ich die Eingabe nach Checklist mache und danach erst die CPL aktiviere mache ich einiges doppelt (zum Beispiel APU läuft schon und dann Feuer Test).

Ich weiss nicht so recht wie ich es richtig machen soll.
Vielleicht kann mir einer der Piloten dabei helfen wie es beim realen Flug mit C&D abläuft.
Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen.

CFG874 Bernd

Hi Bernd,

real wird in Airlinern alles nach dem Follow Up Prinzip gemacht. Das bedeutet, dass Du zuerst den Flow (also die Procedure) aus dem Gedächtnis machst und dann die wichtigsten Schritte mit der Checkliste überprüft werden.

Für unseren Copiloten haben wir dieses System in ein Read and Do System modifiziert, damit der User die Möglichkeit hat zuzuschauen und zu lernen. Das ist nicht 100% realistisch, aber dafür ist unser Copilot auch nicht gedacht. Dafür gibt es dann FS2Crew, welches alles nach sehr realitätsnahen Procedures und den korrekten Prinzipien macht.

Ps.: Ich hab mal auf Deutsch geantwortet und deinen Post in's deutsche Forum geschoben.

Hallo Emanuel,

Danke für die schnelle Antwort.

Habe mir eine eigene Liste erstellt, und schau mal wie ich diese anpassen kann.

Gruß Bernd

diesmal Translator.

3 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Bernd,

Really everything is done in airliners according to the follow-up principle. This means that you first make the flow (ie the procedure) from memory and then check the most important steps with the checklist. For our copilot, we have modified this system into a read and do system so that the user has the opportunity to watch and learn. That's not 100% realistic, but our co-pilot is not meant for that either. There is then FS2Crew, which makes everything according to very realistic procedures and the correct principles.   Ps .: I once answered in German and pushed your post in the German forum. 

Emi beat me to the punch. 

Now, this is a general statement rather than a reply to the matter at hand.

I've wanted to write for so long that the Copilot function was designed to help people learn how to operate the Airbus, so it's a training tool rather than being like some third party products which aim to provide you with an AI Copilot.  If people want a copilot product then they should look at the third party products which do that.

Attempts are being made to improve the Airbus Pro copilot function, however I don't believe that we'll ever seek to replace the third party copilot products.  We will soon have Connected Flight Deck, and we're working on a few community based things that will help bring people together to share the aircraft. 

Best wishes to everyone!

Archived