ADD ON FOR P3D

Hello,

I have recently purchased Prepar3d Academic License which I have downloaded successfully.  I have also purchased the Aerosoft A318 - A319 Professional add on, please advise how I can add this to P3D?
Many Thanks, Darren. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using P3Dv3 or P3Dv4? I am asking because you have posted into the forum for the 32bit Airbus version for P3Dv3.

Assuming you are using P3Dv4.3 just run the installer of the Airbus. If you use any other P3D version you need to update to P3Dv4.3 first.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact version of P3Dv4 are you using? v4.0, v4.1, v4.2 or v4.3?

If it's v4.3 just install the Airbus. If it's any other version first update your P3D to v4.3, as I already wrote in my first reply.

Thank you for your reply. I have P3Dv4, I have installed Aerosoft 319 - 320 Professional, but I don't know how I can use this in P3d?What do you mean install airbus?

Many Thanks, 

• Deputy Sheriffs

What EXACT Version of P3Dv4 do you have?

Please post the complete version number which is displayed when opening "Help  - About Lockheed Martin Prepar3D..."

You first question was how to add it (meaning install it), not how to use it. 

For usage instructions please read the manuals the Airbus come with, most importantly the Vol6-Step-By-Step guide. It teaches you how to fly the Airbus.

Hello Tom, 

Thank you for your reply. So I have brought P3D v4.3, I have also brought Aerosoft A319 - A320 Professional, all I would like to know is how I add this add on to P3D, because my add on are not sowing in P3d?

Many Thanks, 

Darren 

• Deputy Sheriffs

So what you are saying is, that you ran the installer (without any error messages) and afterwards the Airbus is not been listed in the aircraft list of P3D?

Archived