Managed descent speed restriction

USA4644

I noticed that in the Airbus A320 professional (build downloaded 9/27/18) the aircraft seems to ignore speed restrictions in managed descent mode. When descending through 10,000ft, it flew through it at 280KIAS, and did the same thing again on a 230KIAS speed restriction on the STAR that was entered into the MCDU. 

In the previous Aerosoft Airbus, which I flew for several years, the aircraft would reduce its descent rate to meet the speed restriction then continue descending. Is this new behavior intentional? INIT A and B were filled out in the MCDU, but is there other information that the MCDU requires that I might have missed?

Try to use version numbers instead of date downloaded;  the latest to my knowledge was on 9/28 Version 1.2.1.0     See post below - its a complete uninstall/reinstall situation so the updater will not work in this case.  Not sure if this solves the problem you mentioned but worth a shot before the bug report

Archived