Airbus 320-321 Steam Edition Airac Update Problem

mkumru

Hi all,

I'm using FSX SE and Airbus 320-321 SE. I've purchased Aerosoft airac 1 cycle and trying to update airac 1511 to 1810 but unfortunately it doesnt happen. Searching forums and trying for 2 days but couldnt find a solution so here is my problem:

Please login to display this image.

1) By considering the PS, the file paths should be correct according to guides in the forum but are these paths correct? (And bottom line colored red?)

2) Which version represents the Airbus Steam Edition? I guess it is the fourth one (Airbus X Standard) but not sure?

3) Before running NDP, FSX and Steam is not running, then I run NDP as admin, I've tried both 4 Airbus versions one by one but even though the download and install is succesful; everytime when I start a flight after a succesful install, MCDU still shows cycle 1511!

PS: Airbus Configurator selected NavDataPro. 

So what am I doing wrong? I think I'm doing is a basic mistake but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Mert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you taken a look into the NavDataPro folder if it contains files with a current timestamp?

This is the airbus you need to select:

Please login to display this image.

Hi Tom thanks for the quick reply.

Now I've installed the bus version you mentioned with a succesful install. Then I go to the file locations below and check the "cycle info" files.

steamapps/common/fsx/DLC/500201/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Navdatapro------1511

steamapps/common/fsx/DLC/500201/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Navdatapro/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Navdatapro-------1810

steamapps/common/fsx/DLC/500201/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Navdatapro-------1810

steamapps/common/fsx/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback/Navdatapro------1810

windows8_os(C:)/Aerosoft/NavDataPro/downloads----------versionlist 1810

Soo there are lots of libraries contain "navdatapro" folder and I'm confused but I guess the first path should be 1810 but shows 1511 :(

• Deputy Sheriffs

As folder within NDP you only configure the base folder of your sim. So in your case:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\fsx\DLC\500201\

You can delete the folders 2.3 and 4 from your above list.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived