Mega Airport Helsinki P3D v4 updates?

Krisutian

Hi!

I was just wondering if there is any plans to optimise mega airport Helsinki to P3D v4, or create a whole new scenery since the airport has changed - and is changing a lot from what the current 1.20 scenery is now. Obviously the terminal constructions are not ready yet, but it would be nice to know if there is any plans to update this product!

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

Always good to hear a nice straight reply, vey many other Airport have been upgraded and offer a pay for upgrade to p3d v4 in your portfolio, can you explain why not with Helsinki ? I feel it could be quite a good seller? Is it a tech reason ? Is there a developer out there who could do the u-grade for Aerosoft ?

Also keep in mind that Aerosoft Helsinki was developed by an external developer (A-Flight). It was not a development from Aerosoft itself, Aerosoft is only the publisher in this case. I don't know if A-Flight is still around, good chance they aren't. In that case they can't update the existing scenery either.

Of course this means nothing for new developments, which would start from scratch. They can be done by any developer who wants to do so, however a development from scratch takes a lot of time.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived