Night lighting Aerosoft Barcelona Pro

alejandro197

Hello, I want to propose to reduce the night lighting of Barcelona taxiways because when I'm taxiing during night there is an unreal ambient light when there aren't illumination fonts on the area. Don't seems a dark night, when I'm taxiing I can see everything without the taxi lights help. For example, Madrid Pro is perfect because the night is a real night! Everyhing is dark and I need the taxi lights if I want to see something. I hope somebody know what I say because during night is not beautiful to fly to Barcelona with this "ambient lighting".

Here are two images. The first on is Madrid near Terminal 4 Satellite, dynamic lights works fine on the apron and the taxiway is dark, very real.

The second is Barcelona, near runway 25L. As we can see, the taxiway is too bright, like if an apron lamp is illuminating the ground.

I have DL and HDR on, in my P3D V4 settings.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And when the apron/taxiway or whatever is made of bright concrete in real life you can not expect it to be black in the sim:

in LEBL, the taxiway is made of such a bright concrete, while the rwy is made of dark asphalt, as you can see in this aerial view:

Therefore the taxiway looks a bit brighter in the night (even without moonlight, and in fact there is no real black night)

While the rwy is dark

• Developer

We have a look into it and will prepare an Update to bring Barcelona Pro as "black" as Madrid Pro in the next time with V1.11., as long as your HDR Brightness is not unrealistic high configured, then all is day at night ;)

46 minutes ago, OPabst said:

We have a look into it and will prepare an Update to bring Barcelona Pro as "black" as Madrid Pro in the next time with V1.11., as long as your HDR Brightness is not unrealistic high configured, then all is day at night ;) 

Thank you. That is I would mean, dark as Madrid. In P3D is difficult to be in a darkness night like real. I use a brightness of 1.05 in my HDR settings.

Archived