October's Screenshot Competition - Caribbean Flying!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Let's focus on some flying within the Caribbean region.....Anything ranging from Jamaica extending down to Guyana, we can add the Mexico region as well.

Short final into Vigie Airport (TPLC)

Please login to display this image.

Cruising along-side St. Kitts (TKPK)

Shot final into St. Martin (TNCM)

Patrolling the Caribbean Sea

Strong Crosswinds into Guadeloupe (FFFR)

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

Good Luck to ALL!!

You can just barely make it out of St. Barths in the 850xp. There is just enough fuel on board to get you to St. Maarten 

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE Caribbean flying and MAIN PURPOSE of Caribbean flying is BEAUTIFUL CARIBBEAN WATERS!!!!!!  wooo woooo woooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, edetroit said:

On the ground at Grantely Adams awaiting her Captain. B)

Some serious nostalgia here.....Thanks for reliving a moment of my past as this could very well pass for a real-life event image.  I worked for this company back in the day as a weight and balance agent for BWIA, and what was crazy was that this stopover in BGI was followed by a stop in ANU where the aircraft always came in oversold, and we had to have all the bags reloaded in order to get more containers loaded into the cargo hold.

Congrats to Ed on winning October's ScreenShot contest (Long Live FS9.1).....email to follow shortly.

Thank you very much Kroswynd! I was not expecting that as I had not finished the paint.

I have since painted the new colours as well which I have flown on in real life.

Archived