Connect Pro MCDU Program Missing INI File

Delta1124

Hello,

I recently bought the Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional for P3D V4. I do not have the A318-/A319 Pro package. I did have the older A320/A321 for P3D v3 beforehand, so there may be some lingering files on my C Drive from this.

My main issue is, I cannot seem to load the Connect Pro MCDU program for my iPad. I get the following error message when trying to run the program. Does anybody know of a fix for this?

Please login to display this image.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Where did you install the bus?

I'm not sure how or why, but it seems like all of the files are installed in my documents directory. Is this where it should have installed the files?

Please login to display this image.

Mathijs,

I uninstalled the version I had (1.0.0.0) and installed the latest version (1.2.1.0) today. I decided to upgrade after I read that this issue was fixed in the latest release. I am pleased to report, that the ConnectPro is working perfectly, and a lot of other bugs I had with the base version are gone. Outstanding job on this release!! :) It's truly wunderbar.

Archived