Weather printout ?

VPA561

I am running the latest build of A318/A319 and A320/A321 with Activesky and was wondering how to get the correct weather ouput on the printed sheet before departure.In the FMC settings i have weather source  set to "sim default" is this correct or am i missing something ? It is not printing the weather that is being shown in the sim

Thanks

Steve

hi Steve!

Thanks for the logfile!

After checking your logs I found you were requesting AIDS and winds reports, but can't find if you were requesting any weather. Could it be a logfile from some other your flight?

Or was you checking some other page? For the weather report you should click the LSK1R ("ATIS") on the AOC MENU page. If that is exactly what you are doing, please upload a logfile from that attempt.

Thanks.

Hi Choobe

It may be me that is not understanding correctly but if i request ATIS from the FMC for dep i can print out the correct weather with the rcorrect  QNH.If i press AIDS print button (below R radio stack) i get a full departure report but with the wrong QNH.

Steve

On 10/6/2018 at 2:16 AM, VPA561 said:

i get a full departure report but with the wrong QNH.

I think that was fixed recently. Can you tell me the file version for "fmgs.dll"? (Right-click, Properties - Details.)

On 10/6/2018 at 11:42 AM, TheMadDocMD said:

I am unable to get an arrival ATIS

In what flight phase did you try it? Upload the logfile, please.

4 hours ago, Choobe said:

I think that was fixed recently. Can you tell me the file version for "fmgs.dll"? (Right-click, Properties - Details.)

Hi Choobe

file version shows 2.64.0.51

modified 28/9/2018

Hope that helps

Thanks

Steve

No problem keep up the good work

Thanks

Steve

1 hour ago, Choobe said:

Ok, found one more thing to enhance. Will be available with the next update.

Archived