Installing addons outside of P3dv4

I have just made the big mistake to delete generated files. This advice I read about to solve the problem of P3dV4 not starting up. Now I have to reinstall loads of sceneries and some aircraft.

I'm really thankful to all the developers who install their products under "Documents / P3dv4 add-ons" as those products are still there. So I tried to do the same with an Aerosoft scenery (Zurich), but that doesn't work. The installer doesn't find the flight simulator.

Therefore I'd like to ask Aerosoft whether they have taken into consideration the possibility to install their products also outside the sim. As I have a ton of your products, this would be really convenient.

Thank you for your great products.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First of all I have changed your misleading topic title. The Airbus and all newer and future products, especially the Professional series support the new install mathode which allows to install the products to any folder outside of P3D. I cant check it, but as I remmber Zurich was one of those which still install under p3D\Ecosystem

Archived