A319/320 DRAG

josearistegui

Hi guys, first of all congratulations for this fantastic product developed with a lot sweetie, stable and with a good performance to take max. advantage of the video card.

Testing and flying the aircraft, I only have one point where I m not very happy, and this is the difficulty to reduce the speed without push descending the aircraft, I dont lnow if it´s realistic or not because Im not a pilot in the real life, but descending with a rate of -2000 or more ft with the thurst in idle, the aircraft for reduce speed below 250 include putting speed brake, take too long time.

Equal if below 10.000 f and trying to mantain 240, wihtout speed brakes imposible.

This is the behaivour expected for the aircraft, aerosoft Will implement a improve for the future in the dynamics?.

thanks a lot

JLA

I don't know whether they have already implemented their drag modifications, but in general the A320 and especially the A321 does not like speed reductions too much. What I want to say: With 2000ft/min descend rate - which is quite a lot - problems regarding speed reductions (even with speed brakes deployed) do not seem too unrealistic to me.

Archived