Still not received refund after 3 weeks.

iMoveQuick

Hi there,

About a month ago (The 2th of september) I asked to for a refund on my Vrinsight Multi panel. They said after the received the product in a good state they would return the money (210,- in total, which is alot).

So on the 7th of september it arrived at probably the warehouse from Aerosoft where I had to send it back to. They also told me via the support email that it had arrived and they would send the money back within the next day. This email was send to me on the 11th of september. What means that they should have send the money back on the 12th. 

So after a few day's obviously with that kind of money I started questioning if the money had really been send back, so I posted a topic regarding my refund. 

It could take 2 weeks via paypal. So I waited. 

First week from the 12th was over, no money.

Second week, no money

and now I'm in the third week and still no sign of a refund.

At this moment I'm getting kind of worried, because the only thing the support team could tell me is that the money will be in your bank account within a few days.

Well it's been 18 day's already.

Should I contact paypal if something went wrong there?

Regards,

~iMoveQuick

4 hours ago, iMoveQuick said:

@Mathijs Kok

I've just received my refund! 

Thanks for your help!

~iMoveQuick

We're all relieved this has been resolved for you, and you are most welcome.

Our apologies for the delays you experienced.

And... thank you so very much for following up in the forum.

Best wishes my friend.

Archived