Unable to Zoom Within Several Views

dookster49

I recently downloaded the A320/21 Professional Series into my Prepar3D_v4 sim. There are several views in which I cannot zoom; I have included screenshots. I'm using the spacebar and mouse wheel to move within the cockpit and zoom. Is there a reason that the attached views are not zoomable? Is there a fix for this? 

Thanks,

Larry

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

except of the pedestal view, all other views can be zoomed.

Since today a new version is available in your shop account. donwload it, uninstall your old version and install the new version.

So, I purchased the Bus Professional Series through FS Pilot Shop. As I have unlimited downloads, are you stating that if I download/install it again, the download will be an updated version? How will I know the difference?

Thanks,

Larry

On 9/28/2018 at 5:21 PM, dookster49 said:

So, I purchased the Bus Professional Series through FS Pilot Shop. As I have unlimited downloads, are you stating that if I download/install it again, the download will be an updated version? How will I know the difference?

Thanks,

Larry

Check the "Product" file.  The default location for this file is:  Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Data or Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data

Best wishes.

• 4 months later...

Is this problem still present on the latest versions? I installed version 1.2.3.0 and I am unable to zoom in any cockpit view. This is very annoying as it makes it impossible to adjust the zoom factor for EZDOK. I never observed such a problem with any aircraft, neither in FSX nor in P3DV4 before.

My problem is solved. It was my mistake not to run the EZDOK config after installing the Airbus. Everything works fine now and all cockpit views are zoomable.

Archived