Jetways dont work in Heathrow Professional 1.10

fahdriyami

I have the latest version of Heathrow Professional (1.10) running on P3Dv4.3. I also have GSX Level 2 installed, also updated.

When I select Operate Jetways in the GSX menu, I get a warning saying that the airplane must be at a gate to operate the jetway. But the jetway connects to AI aircraft so I'm surprised why it doesnt work on my aircraft (Qualitywings 787 and PMDG 777).

I tried downloading the SODE Jetway files from the sim-wings website but I don't understand the instructions:

"1) Copy the Subfolder SODE below the "Mega Airport London Hearthrow Professional" Folder of the Scenery Addon"

Does it mean I add the SODE folder in the downloaded ZIP to the Scenery Library list in the simulator menu? Because I couldn't find a "Scenery Addon" folder anywhere in the installation files. I'm very confused. Could someone please help?

Much appreciated,

Fahad

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The SODE Folder you find in the Zip-file you have downloaded must be copied into the Mainfolder of the Heathrow Addon, so that you have a SODE subfolder beside the Effects, Scenery and Texture subfolders allready existing there.

The you open the Sode folder and doubleclick the SODE-On Batchjob to activate the Sode jetways.

P3D must be stopped before.

I was just trying it out on multiple gates, it seems to work on some, but not in others. Even if it was working on a gate with AI aircraft, I switch to that same gate, but it doesnt work on my aircraft. Then I switched to a gate with 3 jetways, one of them works. Very strange.

But anyways, I guess I will just note down a gate that works and always use that, for departures at least.

Archived